Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen! Alleluia

For the second successive year health issues have prevented me from serving the Triduum. The peak celebrations of the year, and I've been unable to participate.

I'm reminded of St. Paul:
Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it might leave me, but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong. (II Cor 12:8-10)
At the least I plan on serving the last Mass of the day in my home parish, St. Joan of Arc, later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment